You're hard-working, enthusiastic and great at working to a really high standard. Someone who enjoys working with people, likes the sound of working in a dynamic, fast-paced restaurant, and would love to join our friendly, supportive and sociable team as a Kitchen Porter (full time or part time) at Busaba.
• As a Kitchen Porter, you'll make sure the kitchen; its associated areas and its equipment are all clean.
• You'll maintain cleaning materials and chemicals, all service equipment, and the cleaning/waste disposal facilities.
• You'll also make sure all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene guidelines are followed, so that the kitchen is clean and safe.
• And you'd be happy helping out with stock deliveries and storage and doing some basic food preparation under team supervision.
• modern, informal restaurants, serving amazing Thai food inspired by Modern Bangkok. Famous for our fantastic, buzzing atmosphere, fast and attentive service and friendly, helpful, knowledgeable teams.
• We love keeping our people happy with everything from award dinners, team parties, family and friend discounts, cut price gym membership; shopping and cinema vouchers.
• We offer real career progression and we're serious about helping everyone in the Busaba family reach their full potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract