Weymouth Sealife Centre Arcade and Games Manager
Weymouth Sealife Centre have an exciting opportunity for a Games & Arcade Manager to join its team. The role will report to The UK Operations Manager, but will have responsibility for managing business performance of the Skilled Games on site and the Arcade as well as the team who work within it.
We are looking for an individual who has some leadership experience, a passion for working in a fun, busy, vibrant environment and is able to motivate and lead the team to ensure excellent standards and levels of service. You will have a flair for hospitality and the ability to work under pressure, by demonstrating fantastic customer care skills. In return we offer a competitive salary, a great team environment and opportunity to gain training and development in management skills.
Daily duties include:
- To ensure the efficient day to day running of the skilled games and arcade.
- Ensure risk assessments are in place and regularly reviewed to ensure the safety of customers and staff alike.
- Through regular inspection to ensure that all game equipment, units and buildings are maintained at a high level.
- Observe both the company’s and the site's Health and Safety Policy and ensure that all health, safety and security regulations and procedures are implemented.
- Motivation of staff to contribute to the maximum efficiency in the day to day running of the site. Ensure a good working environment is established.
- To respond positively, promptly and appropriately to all customer requests.
All applicants MUST:
- Minimum of 1 year’s team leader/supervisory experience.
- Experience of working within the attractions sector or sales environment
- Have great guest service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Be available weekdays and weekends between the hours of 8am & 9pm – including Public holidays.
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Access to the BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities.
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.
HB Leisure (HBL) is the world's leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe. Established in 1927, HBL operates 80 sites in 20 countries and employs approximately 2500 people during peak season.