Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when welcoming and serving our guests in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working at heart of our neighbourhoods with some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?
Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when welcoming and serving our guest in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working at heart of our neighbourhoods (with some very cute dogs - did we mention we're dog friendly?)
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development
- Up to 28 days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Work & life balance - 48 hour working week
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family
- A fun work environment with a family feel
What you will be doing? :
To champion the management team with all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant; engaging the team to deliver SWAG guest experiences. You will be motivated to make every restaurant shift is better than the last; and support with team training to ensure they possess the knowledge they need to shine.
- Run smooth and energized shifts to deliver the Megan’s guest experience
- Bring exceptional standards in your restaurant.
- Engage your team to achieve SWAG service.
Are you our next Megan's Assistant Managers?
- Charismatic, energetic and personable individual with great communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- To have a good understanding of systems; such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
- Be thrilled by the business and the fantastic opportunities for your personal development.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.