Chef de Partie
30 Euston Square - Central London
£25,500 - £27,000
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
30 Euston Square is an award-winning conference centre venue managed by Searcys and it is renowned for its food, service and state-of-art facilities. It also offers 41 boutique bedrooms, an examination centre and a cafe on its main lobby.
The main function of the role is to support sous chef/head chef in the production of food for all clients in the venue. Depending on your experience, you will be given direct responsibility for a section of the business such as breakfast service, cafe, hospitality or banqueting.
- Assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation.
- Overall responsibility for your designated area (breakfast, retail, hospitality or banqueting).
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Support Manager with stock taking when required.
- Train and inspire junior members of the team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Level 2 Food Safety Training
- Allergen Awareness Training
- Excellent organisational skills.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.