Senior Chef De Partie
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
We have an excellent opportunity for a hospitality Senior Chef De Partie to work within a prestigious international law firm in Central London. The ideal candidate will have a Michelin star background, 5 star hotel and/or have experience in other corporate blue chip kitchens. The role will be producing food for our a la carte menu to a Michelin standard, plus fork buffets, canapés, seated dinners and themed events as well as BBQ's on our Large Roof Terrace. We are offering an good basic salary but with paid overtime Monday to Friday.
- Experience of working in a similar role/fine dining kitchen
- Ability to deputise for fine dining Sous Chef when needed
- Full knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety
- Passionate, driven and experienced Chef that could contribute to the development of fine dining food menus
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.