The Lighterman is an iconic contemporary pub and dining room located canalside with three stunning floors.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic Floor Manager who are open to new challenges, friendly, welcoming and ready to grow with the business. You will be looking after and motivating the entire team to achieve the best possible results and deliver an unforgettable experience to our guests. You will be fun and energetic, 100% people-focused, engaged, and a great leader to your team.
At Open House, it is our utmost priority to ensure each individual feels supported and valued as part of our teams. We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's rewarding!
Why work with us as a Floor Manager:
- Paid extra shifts
- Free meals and soft drinks on shift
- Career progression
- Instant access to wages via Wagestream
- Refer a friend scheme up to £1,000
- Weekly incentives
- Company dining discounts
And after one year’s service, you will receive additional benefits:
- 10 days of full paid sick leave
- Birthday off after one year’s service
- 1 extra holiday day after each anniversary year up to 5 years
If you are interested in hearing more about our Floor Manager opportunities, apply now!