We're looking for a Head Waiter to help lead the front of house team at . You’ll have previous experience working as a Head Waiter and a passion for motivating and inspiring a team. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate about delivering an excellent guest experience, it could be the start of a great career.
- Implement the agreed company sequence of service, providing an efficient, friendly
- and professional service at all times
- Monitor the service standards of the team by working with management, and implementing an action plan to improve service when necessary
- Be responsible for directing and motivating a team of Waiters
- Gain product knowledge and help build the guest experience
- Ensure that the restaurant is set accordingly to standards
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
The Ivy Collection
Who are we?
All Ivy Collection restaurants have been designed to deliver the memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, extending the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London, the UK and Ireland.
Open seven days a week and offering all day dining, from breakfast to dinner with lunch, brunch and afternoon tea in between, means everyone has the chance to enjoy a little taste of The Ivy’s glamour, whatever the occasion.