We’re looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to work with the Restaurant Manager to inspire, motivate and lead the front of house team to achieve excellent guest satisfaction at . You’ll have previous experience working as a Supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager and will be an excellent communicator and natural leader. The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience, it could be a great next step in your career.
- Help build and maintain an efficient team of employees, driving the team towards the objectives of the business
- Ensure the efficient flow of service and standards are constantly met during service
- Act as a role model to all employees by showing a positive approach to team morale through excellent support, training and communication
- Ensure the department is maintaining its agreed level of operating performance at all times
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to ensure all departments and team members comply with health & safety, food hygiene and alcohol licensing regulations at all times
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice