We’re looking for a Senior Sous Chef to help lead our back of house team at our restaurant, .
As a Senior Sous Chef you will work closely with the Head Chef helping to support kitchen operations and produce outstanding food, whilst maintaining high standards. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress within the company.
- Help lead, inspire and manage the kitchen team to ensure the kitchen runs smoothly at all times.
- Possess excellent culinary and presentation skills - ensuring the team implement quality control in line with the standards of the Head Chef and the restaurant
- Supervise and assist in the preparation of all food mis en place – ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen throughout the day
- Take the lead in the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ensure legal guidelines and due diligence within the kitchen are adhered to – including, health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and all other legislation as appropriate.
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at the Ivy Collection, and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Clean chef whites on every shift
- Lots of great benefits including cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives