We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Receptionist to join our front of house team at The Ivy Manchester . As a Receptionist, the pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and driven by delivering exceptional guest service, it could be the start of a great career.
- Ensure all our guests receive a positive, warm and professional first and last impression of the Restaurant
- Develop relationships with regular guests and maintain privacy and professionalism when dealing with high profile guests
- Be aware of booking procedures and arrange and communicate reservations in an efficient way, assisting in maximising table occupancy
- Ensure all reservations are communicated to the management & kitchen teams
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
The Ivy Collection
Who are we?
All Ivy Collection restaurants have been designed to deliver the memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, extending the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London, the UK and Ireland.
Open seven days a week and offering all day dining, from breakfast to dinner with lunch, brunch and afternoon tea in between, means everyone has the chance to enjoy a little taste of The Ivy’s glamour, whatever the occasion.