Imad’s Syrian Kitchen is a new restaurant in the heart of Soho. Following on from Imad Al Arnab's hugely successful pop-ups we have now opened up our permanent space in Kingly Court on Carnaby Street and we are looking for friendly, motivated and enthusiastic chefs to join our team.
As we are a new venture looking to grow and develop, there will be plenty of opportunities for career progression in the near future.
Experience running your own section in a busy kitchen is a preference but not a requirement
All applicants must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to start within two weeks
- Be willing to work flexible hours and shifts
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Maintain a high level of service
- Adhere to the company’s policies on Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
- Work in a clean and tidy manner and ensure minimal wastage
- Work well with others and are able to take instruction from the Head Chef
In return we offer fair pay, generous staff discounts, freshly prepared staff meals, supplier training and more.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking t be part of something unique and help shape the team of a small, busy restaurant.