People are the foundation of a great business & it’s success story. At Brewhouse & Kitchen we firmly believe in People first & whole heartedly put this down to our values & how all our leaders manage & engage with our teams.
We are grateful to have won the accolade this year at the Publican Awards for Best Pub Employer!! Proud to be recognised within our sector, we continue to provide an excellent working environment for employees including comprehensive training, strong staff motivation and benefits, alongside a meaningful career path/ development structure for employees.
Thanks to our award-winning teams & our continued growth, we now have an opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join our business support team.
To qualify for this role & be part of Team B&K, our Operations Managers must have the experience & knowledge to reach & maintain our objectives:
- To recruit, retain & support the Best People
- Deliver Consistently Outstanding Service
- Delivery of Operational Standards
- Maximise Business Profitability
- Full Ownership for Driving Sales
The person we are looking for:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – with the ability to build strong relationships
- To lead others through challenge and support
- Developer of people
- Delivers high standards of performance and delivery
- Develops and communicates a clear vision to succeed
- Resourceful and resilient
- Excellent team player
- Full GB Driving Licence
Salary to be discussed at interview stages & will be dependant on experience & negotiable. Area structure to be finalised based on applicant’s home location, though will include businesses located in the South-east and home counties.