General Manager - Bill's Restaurant, Sheffield
In the heart of the city centre, Bill’s Sheffield restaurant has a quirky industrial look and feel. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between, it’s a great space for meeting up with friends and family.
We are currently looking for an amazing General Manager to join and lead this dynamic team. A Bill’s General Manager needs to be a positive ambassador, hungry for a challenge, keen to make a real difference.
Our General Managers
- Have 1 or more years’ experience in a general management role in a volume driven restaurant environment.
- Be instinctively service inspired and do not compromise for an easy life, always striving to encourage the highest standards in their team
- Have a strong work ethic and work exceptionally whilst leading and managing their team.
- Have already run busy, high turnover restaurants, whilst still coaching and motivating the team throughout every shift.
- Have a keen eye for detail in both the running of a shift and restaurant administration with a robust understanding of labour planning