General Manager - Bill's Restaurant, Leamington Spa
Restored back to its former Art Deco glory days, Bill’s Leamington Spa restaurant is a real beauty. With exposed pillars and beams, chandeliers and vintage mirrors, it’s open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between. It’s particularly beautiful at night.
We are currently looking for an amazing General Manager to join and lead this dynamic team. A Bill’s General Manager needs to be a positive ambassador, hungry for a challenge, keen to make a real difference.
Our General Managers
- Have 1 or more years’ experience in a general management role in a volume driven restaurant environment.
- Be instinctively service inspired and do not compromise for an easy life, always striving to encourage the highest standards in their team
- Have a strong work ethic and work exceptionally whilst leading and managing their team.
- Have already run busy, high turnover restaurants, whilst still coaching and motivating the team throughout every shift.
- Have a keen eye for detail in both the running of a shift and restaurant administration with a robust understanding of labour planning
In return we offer fantastic training, a competitive salary, and the chance to grow and develop your career. If you love working with a diverse and strong team, want to push yourself and love the hospitality industry as much as us, we would really love to hear from you!