Chef de Partie
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our beautiful pub restaurant The Horse and Groom in Hare Hatch, near Reading.
We offer our Chef de Parties:
- A competitive salary with paid overtime on a 45 hour contract
- Great tips
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
As Chef de Partie you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also have an opportunity to contribute ideas for the 6-weekly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. We make almost everything from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
We're part of Brunning & Price, which means we have all the independence to run our pub and kitchen how we want, but with the support and stability of a rapidly growing big group backing us up whenever we need it.
- Solid experience in a fresh food kitchen
- Able to handle a section on a busy service
- Happy preparing fresh food dishes from scratch
- Experience helping to ensure minimal wastage
- High standards of food hygiene
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T) and you want to be our new Chef de Partie then get in touch!