THG is a global technology business specialising in retailing its own brands direct to consumers across Beauty, Nutrition and OnDemand, as well as third-party brands via THG Ingenuity. Our portfolio of own brands includes the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand, Myprotein, and the world’s largest online pure-play speciality beauty retailer, Lookfantastic.
To support our global growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on our truly exciting journey. This is just the beginning.
About THG Experience
Through its portfolio of prestige event locations and luxury properties, including Hale Country Club & Spa, King Street Townhouse Hotel and Great John Street Hotel, THG Experience is disrupting the hospitality and leisure industry by bringing life back to the experiential market.
As well as providing people with real opportunities to connect with THG brands, the division also supports the Group’s influencer marketing platform THG Society. Through the collaboration, brands benefit from access to extraordinary locations to create content and host events with influencers and customers.
About the Role
This role would suit a commercially astute individual who’s experienced at leading by example, empowering teams to consistently elevate the guest and customer experience above and beyond expectations.
We are looking for an experienced hospitality sales professional who is truly passionate about delivering excellent results whilst developing and supporting the team across their day-to-day role. You will work closely with the General Managers to develop a thorough understanding of each property ensuring that targets are met and often exceeded.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, driven and enthusiastic sales professional looking to make an impact on one of the fastest growing divisions across THG.
- Develop and maintain key accounts whilst identifying and acting upon new business leads
- Work closely with key business stakeholders (GM, Ops etc.) to ensure key strategies are aligned to develop and grow revenue
- Develop accurate monthly sales reports to demonstrate key target accounts and growth across the senior leadership team
- Introduce and implement core sales practices within the team and across the hotels including sales plans, strategies, room trackers, meeting and events and wedding conversions
- Be a pro-active sales leader, always looking to provide support and guidance to the team and assist in the recruitment and training when applicable
- Experienced sales manager with proven ability to deliver quality results
- Impeccable attention to detail with experience managing sales teams across fast-paced environments
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectlive across internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial knowledge with a background of hitting targets
- Proven ability and experience in delivering support and development training programmes across sales teams
- Passionate hospitalty professional
- Joining a world class employer
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts