An amazing new role has been created within our head office team for an Internal Recruiter. As our expert on attracting and recruiting fabulous people you will be responsible for ensuring a pipeline of great candidates to Macs. These candidates will fit our values and will be excited to join us – due to the engaging and informative candidate journey you have taken them on. We are growing as a company – with a pipeline of new openings over the next 12 months so this is an exciting time to join our People Team.
Why Join Us?
- Salary of up to £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday excluding bank holidays, increasing to 25 days over 3 years
- Team discount card of 25% off food and 15% off drinks when you are out with friends and family
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Discretionary bonus and a fresh turkey for Christmas!
- Worried about moving role right now? We will guarantee to pay you, at the set government furlough rate of the time, should a further industry closure happen, even if you are not eligible for us to claim for.
You will need to have previous recruitment experience from either in an agency or in-house within the hospitality sector. Attention to detail will be critical alongside the ability to follow tasks through to completion. Although this is an office based role there will be some need to be out in the business. There will also be plenty of scope to grow the role once you are established within the business.
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for our pub teams with regards to recruitment issues
- Management of the applicant tracking system to ensure it is maximised to its full potential
- Contacting candidates directly, telephone screening and interviewing for determined roles so that only high potential candidates are passed to the operations team
- Actively head hunt our competitors to provide a talent pool for future vacancies
- Agree and control department expenditure in line with budget reporting back on ROI
- Support all new openings with a plan for recruitment so that we have a full team every time
- Managing the agency contracts, ensuring that they fully understand McMullen’s values and we have consistent terms of business
- Think strategically about how we attract talent to McMullen’s and constantly be looking for new and innovative recruitment methods
- Manage initiatives such as charity partners, apprenticeship recruitment, sponsored internships and work experience
We’re excited about this opportunity – so if you think this is for you we look forward to meeting you!