We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sous Chef to join our beautiful new pub restaurant The White Horse in Beaconsfield which opened late last year after a multimillion-pound investment.
We can offer our Sous Chef:
- A competitive salary
- Great tips
- A genuine work/life balance
- A fantastic kitchen with brand new equipment
- The opportunity to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Continued training and development
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
As Sous Chef you'll be hands on to ensure the smooth running of our busy kitchen. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also create the regularly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. We have a large kitchen with fantastic equipment and make almost everything from scratch, so this is a role for a Sous Chef who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
We're part of Brunning & Price, which means we have all the independence to run our pub and kitchen how we want, but with the support and stability of a rapidly growing big group backing us up whenever we need it.
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef, ideally in a premium pub
- Great people manager with a focus on training and development
- High standards of food hygiene and H&S
- Passionate and knowledgeable about fresh food and quality ingredients
- Strong grasp of stock, GP and labour control
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T) and you want to be our new Sous Chef then get in touch!