You work within the heart of the restaurant; our kitchen. As a Head Chef you are devoted to helping us deliver EPIC food to each and every guest ensuring it is perfect every time. Not only do you strive to support your fellow team members, you also work hard to ensure our kitchens follow both Health & Safety and Food Safety practices at all times.
Joining us as a Head Chef you become part of our famiglia and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within the heart of our restaurants, the kitchen, we ask our Head Chefs to have the following skills and behaviours when you join us.
• As a role model its important you set the standard within the kitchen and be the ambassador Carluccio's
• Adhering and implementing great Health & Safety and Food Hygiene practices at all times
• Actively able to inspire, lead and encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too
• Focused on delivering only the highest quality food time and time again. Second best simply will not do
• The maestro of multi-tasking, organisation and prioritising, nothing is too much trouble
• With great attention to detail you are able to follow processes and solve problems efficiently
• Willing and eager to learn, cross train and go above and beyond
• Results drive you and you take a commercial approach to running your kitchen
• Curiosity to sample the best Italian Ingredients
What's in it for you
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert.
• Training & development courses
• Discounted food on shift
• Flexible working opportunities
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Apprenticeship scheme
• Employee assistant programme
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Refer a friend scheme
Your next steps could see you develop into a Senior Head Chef. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Head Chef now!