THG is a global technology business specialising in retailing its own brands direct to consumers across Beauty, Nutrition and OnDemand, as well as third-party brands via THG Ingenuity. Our portfolio of own brands includes the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand, Myprotein, and the world’s largest online pure-play speciality beauty retailer, Lookfantastic.
To support our global growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on our truly exciting journey. This is just the beginning.
About THG Experience
Through its portfolio of prestige event locations and luxury properties, including Hale Country Club & Spa, King Street Townhouse Hotel and Great John Street Hotel, THG Experience is disrupting the hospitality and leisure industry by bringing life back to the experiential market.
As well as providing people with real opportunities to connect with THG brands, the division also supports the Group’s influencer marketing platform THG Society. Through the collaboration, brands benefit from access to extraordinary locations to create content and host events with influencers and customers.
This role would suit a commercially astute individual who’s experienced at leading by example, empowering teams to consistently elevate the guest and customer experience above and beyond expectations.
We are looking for a hands-on hospitality professional who is truly passionate about working alongside others and supporting them on-the-job. You will be expected to lead from the front, embedding yourself as a valued member of the team.
You will need to develop a thorough understanding of the inner workings of each property, working alongside each team to drive targets, lead on sales plans and drive the overall customer experience.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a passionate and driven professional to make a lasting impact and carve a successful career.
- You will be expected to consistently drive an elevated customer experience for everyone that visits our sites, from guests and members to employees.
- Be an inspirational leader and empower our teams to reach their full potential.
- Oversee all day-to-day operational activity for the hotels, including: F&B, rooms, sales, events, kitchen and spa.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to drive the strategy forward.
- Work with wider THG teams on new concept development and planned refurbishments.
- Manage the Sales and Revenue teams to ensure strategy and budgets are set and achieved.
- Work with the FD to ensure profitable operation of all hotels, food & beverage outlets, and other revenue streams in conjunction with agreed metrics and company goals.
- Experience in an environment that delivers unrivalled service and customer experience, and the creation of unforgettable memories.
- A proven track record of achievement.
- Exposure to all operational departments including: F&B, rooms, sales, events, kitchen and spa.
- Pre-opening hotel experience.
- Experience working across a number of meetings and events including weddings, leisure and corporate business.
- Joining a world class employer
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts