Assistant Manager - Live In Available - Practitioner
If your ambition is to build a career in a long established, successful family run business, where guests come first and quality is paramount, come and join us as an Assistant Manager. We’re independent, so believe in investing in the future and we love home-grown talent. We treat all our people like part of the family – you’ll be respected, trained, coached and encouraged to grow in confidence, to achieve more than you thought you were capable of.
The Practitioner is a fab high street bar offering amazing cocktails in cool surroundings.
So, if you’re as passionate as we are about maintaining quality standards and would enjoy helping create a stylish, vibrant pub / bar offering an extensive range of drinks, cocktails and great bar food then you could be our next Assistant Manager at our High Street Premium concept, an important part of the McMullen Family. We can offer you…
- A competitive salary
- An achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Great live in accommodation if required
- A share of gratuities
- Fantastic career development through McMullen’s GROW Programme – currently over half of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A valued position in a progressive company who treat people as a name, not a number
Key Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen GROW Programme.