30 Euston Square
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality.
30 Euston Square is an award-winning venue managed by Searcys and it is renowned for its food, service and state of art facilities. The main function of the role is to inspire and develop the team to ensure day-to-day catering meets the company values and standards thus exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the standards of operation as set by the Managers are always maintained.
- Liaise with supervisor and manager to ensure all catering services are running efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure you are briefed on all large meeting/event taking place on your working area.
- Ensure the punctual delivery of all catering services including dinners, buffets, coffee service, bars and receptions
- Ensure the correct presentation of Formal dinning, refreshments, breakfasts and lunches are adhered to at all times as per standards set by management and highlighted on the service matrix.
- Ensure the rooms are always set up with the correct amount of equipment on the hospitality tray.
- Ensure your pantry and service area is always stocked and prepared with all equipment and stock for the day’s service.
- Prompt clearing and re-set of the meeting and event rooms on clients’ departure.
- Ensure the cleaning rota is adhered to on the daily basis.
- To set up coffee trays and breakfast set ups for the next day and prepare other mis-en-place which may be required.
- Maintain excellent communication skills with the rest of the team.
- To comply with all legal requirements with particular reference to (but not exclusively) fire regulations, security, licence requirements and any Local Authority or Client stipulations.
- Any other reasonable request by management.
- Demonstrate Personal Development
- Experience in service of formal dinners, receptions, events, conferences and corporate catering
- Excellent product knowledge
- Acting professional at all times.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer care skills
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.