Night Manager (Weekend)
30 Euston Square
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality.
30 Euston Square is an award-winning venue managed by Searcys and it is renowned for its food, service and state of art facilities. The main function of the role is to inspire and develop the team to ensure day-to-day catering meets the company values and standards thus exceeding our clients’ expectations. The successful candidate will work alongside the general manager and drive innovation through food and service whilst also being diligent and managing all other compliance aspects of the job.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the night operation
- Ensuring handover records are up to date and are being followed up on
- Ensuring all guest feedback and complaints are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner advising the Reception Manager of outcome or ask for assistance.
- Respond to emergencies and oversee evacuations as necessary
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are being adhered to
- Posting of accommodation rates via the RoomMaster routines
- Processing end of day routines via RoomMaster
- Running daily archive via RoomMaster routines
- Finalising of daily banking and end of day cash up
- Assuring events signage for the following day is displayed correctly
- Maintaining stock at the tea points throughout the building and advising operations manger of usage to assure accurate stocktake
- Excellent communication skills to staff and clients
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To be willing to work the hours and the needs of the business
- To be able to work under pressure and to cope with any unforeseen circumstances i.e. Holiday requirements, sickness, etc.
- To have a positive and co-operative attitude.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.