30 Euston Square - Central London
£22,000 - £25,000
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
30 Euston Square is an award-winning conference centre venue managed by Searcys and it is renowned for its food, service and state-of-art facilities. It also offers 41 boutique bedrooms, an examination centre and a cafe on its main lobby.
The main function of the role is to produce a range of breakfast offers to our bedrooms, meeting rooms and cafe. The offer ranges from traditional continental breakfast, porridges, English breakfast and other grab-and-go breakfast on our retail outlet.
- Overall responsibility for breakfast service, including placing orders with suppliers.
- You will be the first member of the kitchen team arriving on site, therefore it's imperative that you have good transport links to arrive on time all days of the week.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Level 2 Food Safety Training
- Allergen Awareness Training
- Excellent organisational skills.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.