Head of F&B
- IHG Hotels & Resorts
- £40,000 - £49,999
voco Oxford Spires are looking for a Head of Food & Beverage to lead our team to greatness!
At voco everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
As the Head of Food & Beverage, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our hotel's food and beverage operations, ensuring that we provide a high-quality experience for our guests.
Main responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement a food and beverage strategy that aligns with the hotel's overall goals and objectives
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our hotel's restaurants, bars, and banquet facilities
- Monitor food and beverage costs and work to optimize profitability while maintaining quality standards
- Develop and implement menus and beverage programs that reflect the hotel's brand and cater to our guests' preferences
- Manage and mentor a team of waiting staff, bartenders, and other food and beverage staff
- Work closely with other departments within the hotel to ensure seamless coordination and delivery of services
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and licensing requirements
- Owns with manager, performance reviews and ongoing colleague engagement.
To succeed as a Head of Food & Beverage you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in a food and beverage management role, preferably within a luxury hotel or resort setting
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team to achieve high levels of performance and guest satisfaction
- Experience using Opera, Micros, Procure Wizard
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage industry trends and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial acumen and experience managing budgets and driving revenue growth
So what’s in for you:
Our Head of Food & Beverage enjoys a range of perks including:
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies - which means global opportunities.
- Salary £40,000.00 - 45,000.00 – depending on experience, + 15% annual bonus
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends - Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world!!
- Access to our Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring - Discounts from over 15,000 stores!!
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Access to our fully funded Employee Healthcare Service 24-7 offering advice and support
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays
Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
If you're a dynamic and results-driven food and beverage professional with a passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team as the Head of Food & Beverage at our hotel!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About voco Oxofrd Spires
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we’re a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacons bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you’re lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Similar searches: Hotels, Oxfordshire