Central Reservations Agent
- Urban Pubs and Bars
- London, United Kingdom
- £22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Reservations Agent for our Head Office based in Central London.
Urban Pubs & Bars are proud to run some of London’s most exciting and diverse pubs, bars and restaurants and we have a fantastic opportunity to join our central reservations team.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and eager to learn to join our tight knit team. You will be someone with a passion for the hospitality industry and keen pro-actively contribute to our ongoing success.
Central Reservations Executive
Central Reservations Team Leader with a dotted line to Head of Sales
The office is open from 9am – 7pm, Mon - Sat.Your working hours will fall between these times on a rotating basis, across a 5 day working week and 8 hour day.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day reservation bookings and enquiries for multiple sites via phone, email and our booking system Collins
- Maintaining a positive conversion from enquiry to booking
- Answering the phones in a timely manner
- Delivering fantastic customer service
- Upselling and maximising bookable space where relevant
- Familiarising yourself and our customers with our venue portfolio
Skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working within the hospitality industry is desirable
- A strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- A friendly and personable telephone manner is essential
- Knowledge of Collins/Design My Night is a plus, though training will be provided for successful candidates
What’s in it for you:
- 22 Days Holiday and your Birthday off
- Discounted food & drinks for you, your friends and family in over 40 venues
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars, London (Central)