Cash Office Assistant - Alton Towers
As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, we are looking for driven individuals who can keep up with the pace of this exciting, ever changing environment to become our Cash Office Assistant to work within our arcades at Alton Towers Resort.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Cash Office Assistant to assist the Cash Controller in the day to day control and collection of monies from machines/games, in line with Company operating standard using the company computerised system, machines and staff under your control. You will need a minimum of 2 years cash office or similar experience, for your application for this role to be successful.
At HB Leisure, no two days are the same, which means you get to discover new things and be part of a forward thinking, unique brand. If you’re ready for a challenge post lockdown and all the benefits that come with it, start your journey with us – we promise it will be a fun one!
- Ensure all changer machines on the resort are full and working at all times.
- Checking that the correct float amount is in each change machine at all times.
- All documents and cash should be recorded correctly
- Ensuring change machines are emptied each week and are secure at all times.
- Ensuring cash counts accurately and recorded correctly.
- Issue floats to staff on a daily basis.
- Some shifts may require you to start at 6:30am.
- You will be required to work bank holidays and weekends.
Please note this job requires heavy lifting and manual handling.
All Applicants MUST have:
- Great attention to detail, vigilant and security minded.
- Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Great guest service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Available weekdays and weekends between the hours of 6AM & 9PM – including Public holidays.
- Able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
- Reliable transportation – due to the location of the park.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Full & Part-Time positions available.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a Bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub - helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Discounted gym membership with The Gym Group.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities.
Gain real-life experiences and develop transferable skills that will be recognised throughout your career.
Apply today via our website www.hbleisure.com/careers