Our story: award winning, modern, informal restaurants, serving amazing Thai food inspired by Modern Bangkok. Famous for our fantastic, buzzing atmosphere, fast and attentive service and friendly, helpful, knowledgeable teams. We love keeping our people happy with everything from award dinners, team parties, family and friend discounts, cut price gym membership; shopping and cinema vouchers. We offer real career progression and we're serious about helping everyone in the Busaba family reach their full potential.
Your story: you're ambitious, confident, enthusiastic and a brilliant communicator. Someone who's not afraid to express their individuality. You're interested in people and great at getting the best out of them. You're passionate about great Thai food, and in your job, you love going out of your way to make guests feel welcome and you thrive on creating a culture where your teams deliver outstanding experiences for guests every time.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing band, and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the restaurant in line with Busaba standards. The role will lead, motivate and coach their restaurant team to deliver the company objectives. They will exceed the customers’ expectations, whilst maximising sales and profits and demonstrating Busaba values.
• To achieve restaurant performance targets (KPIs) as per budget and directed by the Operations Manager
• Oversee restaurant financial management, planning, systems and controls
• To direct all activities in the restaurant to ensure that all targets are met
• To ensure that restaurant adheres to statutory requirements and Company policies and procedures in all areas of operational activity
• To identify and manage new business opportunities to support business growth
• To work closely with the Group Sales Manger for your area and your Assistant Manager who is assuming additional Sales Ambassador responsibilities on the delivery of events and marketing campaigns to support the restaurant business plan
Essential Skills and Qualities
• Proven record of business growth through commercially sound approach and improved service standards
• Proven ability to manage and develop a positive and high performing management team
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective coaching skills
• Strong communicator and strong interpersonal skills and the flexibility to be able to work with diverse teams
• Highly organised and ability to adapt quickly to strategic changes
• Must have a passion for food, quality and safety standards
• To be fully conversant with Health & Safety , Food Hygiene, Licensing acts, Immigration and Employments laws