- Angel Hill Food Co
- Various Locations Near Southhampton, SO23
- £27,000 per annum
Do you want to join a market leading catering supplier with over 30 years' industry experience?
Do you want the opportunity to develop personally and professionally?
Do you want to join an exceptional team that delivers operational excellence?
Hours per week:
Monday and Tuesday – 16 Hours Per Week, 7am to 3pm
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, Sunday Alternate weeks – 16 Hours per week, 7am to 3pm
Friday to Sunday (cover where required) – 8 Hours (various shifts)
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated and driven Multi Site Chef to join our Catering team within our Angel Hill business division. This role will be based at two of our prestigious client sites in and around the Winchester area and will report to the Head Chef on each site. This is an ideal role for a Chef that is looking to take the next step in their career with Multi-site Management and wanting a little bit more responsibility. It is rare to have a multi-site role with laid out dedicated hours giving you the time to plan. All travel expenses will be covered and due to the travel, and the role would ideally suit someone with a driving licence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering our outstanding food and drink offering to our clients and site visitors.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- Ensuring food quality and taste are of the highest standard.
- Supporting with Planning menus.
- Managing inventory of stock and ordering raw materials.
- Controlling budgets and minimising wastage.
- Maintaining health and hygiene in the kitchen.
- Prepare and Cook food for residents.
What are we looking for?
- A driven and enthusiastic employee
- Someone who is willing to attain the highest standards possible.
- We are looking for an employee that is autonomous in their approach but also happy to work well in a team.
- Ideally you will have your food handling certificate – but don’t worry if you don’t, we can help you achieve this!
- A background in contract catering would be ideal but not essential.
- City & Guilds 706/1 and 706/2 or level 2 diploma in Professional Cookery (or equivalent).
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety and food safety.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills as you will be interacting with the customer base and onsite clients.
- A real passion for food and service, with the ability to prepare and cook good quality seasonal food.
We reward all our staff for their exceptional hard work and dedication. Our employees can benefit from:
- A free meal when on shift.
- To save you on your laundry costs, we will provide you with a set of workwear based upon the number of days you work each week.
- We will provide you with safety footwear from the day you start.
- Personalised career development via our Learning & Development platform
- Industry leading progression opportunities!
- Wide range of retail discounts
- 20% Discount at “The Gym” - 200 sites nationally
- Discounted Merlin Passes for all employees.
- Up to 40% Discount on RAC Membership
- Up to 30% off Microsoft office 360 Packages
- Win monthly Food Co Directors Star Award worth £50 of shopping vouchers.
- All monthly winners are entered into the Annual Star of the Year Award – Winner receives £1000 holiday vouchers.
Angel Hill Catering is part of the Atalian Servest Group, one of the Global Leaders in Contract Catering.
We have 3 specialist brands within our catering division, which are:
• Angel Hill
• Academy and
• Groundhouse Coffee
Our catering division provides bespoke catering solutions in every sector and business type. We offer a full range of catering services, including full counter services, coffee & deli bars, hospitality & events. If this sounds like the sort of business you would like to join, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
How to apply
Please click apply now and complete the application process!
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal-opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business. In 2021 we won the IWFM award for our diversity and inclusion initiative, CHROMA and we are proud to have also achieved the Disability Confident Level 2 Standard as well as being signatories of the Race at Work Charter and Mental Health at Work Commitment.
Similar searches: Restaurants, Catering, Café & Leisure, Southampton