- We are seeking a live-in management couple, with a proven record of delivering exceptional service, for a traditional pub with dining and letting rooms in Cambridge
- The Black Horse Inn is an attractive hostelry situated in the village of Swaffham Bulbeck.
- It offers an inviting bar area, an uncomplicated bar menu plus seven letting rooms.
- Newmarket racecourse, Imperial War Museum Duxford and Abbey gardens are nearby attractions.
- A self-employed contract is offered to the successful management couple on an ‘agency’ basis, with a weekly fee being paid.
- Your agency fee is a cut of the top line turnover, to pay for yourself and your team.
- Current agency fee circa. £50k per annum. No ceiling to potential earnings.
- All other business expenses paid by the owner.
- The independent business is family owned by a multi pub operator and supports the management couple to achieve full trading potential.
- The successful couple will have autonomy to run the business within the broad guidelines provided by the owner/ investor.
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars, Cambridgeshire