Chef De Partie
Pump Room - Bath
£23,500 to £24,500
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality.
Main function of the role:
The Pump Room Restaurant in Bath is one of the city’s most elegant places to enjoy stylish, modern-British cuisine. We are looking to recruit a Chef De Partie to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
We are are looking for a Chef de Partie with at least 2 years experience in working in all areas of the kitchen dealing with food production and service. You will be used to working on a busy restaurant service and also confident in working on events for numbers from 25 covers up to 250.
This is a great opportunity to cross train and develop your skills across multiple areas of catering as a Chef De Partie
- Assist the Head Chef/Sous Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Head Chef
- Contribute to the development and planning of menus, including future food trends and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Support Head Chef with stock taking when required.
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Successful progressive background in catering
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Flair and innovative with menus and food presentation
- Good listening skills and ability to work as part of a team
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 28 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.