Gastro Pub Guest Relations & Reservations
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
IF you are looking to join one of the Uk's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are recruiting for a fantastic reservationist to join our incredible reception and reservations team who effortlessly support our pubs from behind the scenes. A hospitality background is preferred, but outstanding communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, dazzling phone skills and a warm personality are a must.
As part of the reservations team your day-to-day role will include answering the phones, responding to emails, making reservations for guests dining with us, liaising with the pubs and providing them with support in terms of pub events, private dining and large bookings.
This role is based at the Boathouse in Maidenhead and you may be asked to travel to other pubs for training and events.
You’ll love working for us if your self-Motivated, attentive, courteous and efficient with bags of passion for creating the perfect guest experience. We provide a safe, respectful, inclusive environment where you can thrive and excel in your career.
What’s in it for you?
· 25% off when you eat or sleep in any Peach Pub
· Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
· Career development opportunities
· Exceptional Training – both in-house and external training
· Competitive Pay
· Pension – up to 5% matched contribution
· Extra Holiday after 5 years
· Rewards – Based on bookings and performance
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
· Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
· The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day.
· Work/Life Balance – Flexible work hours to make your rota and the business work
· Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends,
· Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about the Job role and everything we do is available on request
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your Team, our pubs and Guests, you’re in the right place.