We are looking for an Assistant Bar Manager to join the team at one of our Ivy Collection restaurants.
Our Assistant Bar Managers have an exquisite eye for detail and are understand both exemplary service and the importance of training a team. We have an extensive wine list, so our Assistant Bar Managers must have a genuine passion and knowledge of wine, as well as a good understanding of stock control and back office systems as they are responsible for reporting the stock take results in the Bar Manager’s absence.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the catering and hospitality industry, and want to push yourself, join The Ivy Collection today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Assistant Bar Manager’s enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland, into senior positions
• Paid overtime
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.