People Operations Manager - Emirates Stadium (Maternity Cover)
Delaware North UK is hiring for a People Operations Manager to join our team at the Emirate Stadium, the home of Arsenal Football Club, on a maternity cover contract. Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality at sporting venues, national parks, airports, and casinos in North America, the UK and Australia. In the UK, you can find us in other amazing sport stadiums and travel venues across the country.
A day in the life of a People Operations Manager
- Account for the workforce planning and resource deployment for major events and venue associated activity, focusing on the provision of the right resources and experience to meet the operational and client brief.
- Schedule the required people team support to all events, assigning areas of responsibility and accountability to maximise all opportunities to build sustained relationships across Delaware North.
- To implement agreed processes to monitor and measure performance against headcount target ratios, providing analysis for any metrics that miss the benchmark.
- Partner with key client stakeholders, developing relationships based on mutually understood expectations, trust, transparency, and the common goal of continuous improvement.
- Work with onsite operational teams and across the Sportservice portfolio to develop consistent skill training and guest experience programmes which result in the delivery of exceptional service.
- Generate reports to facilitate the execution of the business, namely consistency reports that are requested by management and the client to meet business KPI’s.
A few perks of the job
- Generous 33 days holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Favourable pension contributions
- Access to LifeWorks, a wellness, perks and discount app
What we’re looking for
- Prior work experience in a similar role leading a large casual workforce.
- Ability to use people management information systems including accessing, inputting, and compiling data.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines.
- Understanding of working with budgets, P&L’s and the related reporting.
The hospitality industry is built upon the roots of diversity and here at Delaware North UK we are proud to bring talent together from all walks of life. Are you ready to grow your career with Delaware North? Apply today!