Delaware North UK is hiring for 3 x Business Administrators to join our London based teams at Wembley Stadium, London Stadium and Emirates Stadium. Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality at sporting venues, national parks, airports, and casinos in North America, the UK and Australia. In the UK, you can find us at iconic venues like the above and in other amazing locations across the country.
A day in the life of a Business Administrator
- Manage the event calendar at the venue and ensure all arrangements for operational departments are communicated to the catering team.
- Coordinate and attend regular meetings with the Delaware North management team, the client, and other important stakeholders. Maintain all documentation from the meeting, including recording of meeting minutes and actions.
- Work with the operational departments to onboard and train new team members at the venue.
- Produce the relevant event paperwork and collateral, including cash summary sheets, onsite signage, and menu creation.
- Perform essential administration duties like answering emails, phone calls, and record management.
A few perks of the job
- Generous 33 days holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Favourable pension contributions
- Access to LifeWorks, a wellness, perks and discount app
What we’re looking for
- Strong organisational, decision-making and time management skills.
- Comfortable with creating presentations and presenting to the relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to respond positively to change and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work flexible hours on event days, including evenings and weekends.
The hospitality industry is built upon the roots of diversity and here at Delaware North UK we are proud to bring talent together from all walks of life. Are you ready to grow your career with Delaware North? Apply today!