Painter & Decorator
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Painter and Decorator to join our Housekeeping team!
You will earn £12.60 per hour – equal to £26,208.00 salary
Working at Kimpton is not just about working and it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Our passion is YOU…come as you are!
To succeed as a Painter and Decorator you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and have a great understanding of Health and Safety.
- Previous experience or Qualified as Painter and Decorator within Hotel Environment.
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
What’s in it for you as our Painter and Decorator:
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies - which means global opportunities.
- NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARRANTEED hours
- Taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-06:00.
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every colleague company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores – all the way from retail to cinema
- Don’t forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous ‘Refer a Friend’ programme!
But above all you will have space to:
Be Yourself! We support you to be the best version of yourself within your professional and personal life. You will be able to participate in monthly well-being activities, talk to our Mental Health First Aiders and access our confidential colleague support line.
Lead Yourself! Empowerment is key and we want to see you thrive. We want you to lead your career and we will provide you the tools and knowledge to help you get there. Whether you want to gain Leadership Skills, become a Departmental Trainer or the next General Manager.
Make it Count! Every small or big milestone will be rewarded and celebrated as a memorable experience. Because what you do matters. You matter!
If you have what it takes to be our next Painter & Decorator?
We’d love to hear from you.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About Kimpton Clocktower:
Kimpton Clocktower is all about providing a contemporary luxury hotel experience whilst building heartfelt human connections with guests and colleagues – we call it Stay Human. What more could you ask? It’s not just the humans who feel this, we extend this to all our furry friends, because our heartfelt connection does not end with humans! Don’t believe us, ask your Director of Pet Relations!
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Similar searches: Hotels, Manchester