Sous Chef - Bill’s Restaurant Tunbridge Wells
Whether you are meeting up with colleagues or friends, celebrating a birthday or just running in to grab a coffee and a cake to go, at Bill’s you can expect a warm welcome, great service and fantastic, freshly prepared dishes. We are currently looking for an amazing Sous Chef to join our dynamic team.
As a Sous Chef with Bill’s you’ll need to make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, ensure your teams sections are running smoothly, keep the atmosphere just right in the kitchen and work with the team to deliver fantastic fresh dishes throughout the day
Our Sous Chefs
- Have a proven track record of delivering managing a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ensure our standard of service always remains high
- Be able to deliver exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment
- Be able to inspire, develop and lead a team
- Assist with the ordering and controlling of stock whilst achieving and reporting profit for your restaurant
- Make sure all health and safety rules and regulations are followed
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK
In return we offer fantastic training, a competitive salary, and the chance to grow and develop your career. If you love working with a diverse and strong team, want to push yourself and love the hospitality industry as much as us, we would really love to hear from you!