Front of House Team Members
- Frederic Robinson Ltd.
- Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S33 8WH
- up to 10.50ph plus tips and benefits
- Bulls Head Castleton
Front of House Staff required for the Bulls Head, Castleton. We have all shifts available, working on the floor, the bar, or the outside areas, what ever your preference.
Join the family – we’ve got lots to offer you…
· A competitive rate of pay and share of tips
- A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation through the employee discount card
- 50% off food during shifts
- The ‘BAR’ – Benefits at Robinsons - Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave and holiday pay
- Access to a NEST pension
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships for your team
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
- Access to ‘healthcare cashplan’ via BAR – affordable monthly medical cover for dental, optical and other medical / consultation treatments
- Stability in a family business that has been around since 1838!
Situated in the picturesque village of Castleton The Bulls Head is at the head of the Hope Valley in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The area is now designated a conservation area and much of its history can be read in its layout and architecture. The village is popular for its show caves, history, shops, Christmas lights, garland ceremony, Winnats Pass, Cave Dale and for those wishing to walk on the numerous footpaths in the area. The Bulls Head is a popular watering hole with walkers and visitors to this beautiful village.
At the Bulls Head we offer excellent training, all the support you need, and brilliant career prospects.
We are all about giving our own people a great experience, so they serve up the great food that’s kept our guests coming back year after year!
Yours will be the first face that our guests will see when they walk into the Legh Arms, and the last voice they’ll hear as they leave full, satisfied and having had a fantastic experience.
If you can make our guests feel special, we’ll make you feel special too. Supporting you, and developing your skills in the busy atmosphere of a successful Inn, where your personality can really shine.
What does it take to join our team? No bar or waiting experience? No problem.
With our fantastic training, we can teach you all you need to know.
You should have a passion for fresh quality food and an enthusiastic and vibrant personality, you will have the willingness to ‘role your sleeves up’ and muck in - no job is too small, especially during busy service periods when it's all hands-on deck.
So Come and Join the family at the Bulls Head, Castleton
If you are looking for a career with a progressive company, taking on interesting and exciting challenges each day, then get in touch today!
Similar searches: Hotels, Pubs and Bars, Derbyshire