Right place. Right time. Right stuff. A career at Five Guys can help you discover what you’re really made of!
About Five Guys
We’re the burger restaurant with the uncomplicated formula: burgers and fries cooked to perfection, with no frozen ingredients. And we’ve stuck to the same ‘perfect and serve’ philosophy since our family business began in 1986.
- An achievable quarterly bonus scheme worth up to £14,000 a year
- An additional Secret Shopper bonus worth up to £2,000
- 33 Days paid holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free burgers, fries and shakes while on shift
- Private medical via Vitality
- Life assurance
- Days out and social events
- Invite to the annual General Manager conference
- Team competitions – “Fry Cup” and “Olympics”
- Five Guys Perks – employee discount program
- Access to wellbeing support and employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Development opportunities to grow a career with us!
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Pension scheme
We are looking for a General Manager who is enthusiastic about:
- Perfect Burgers and Fries
- Our values; Competitive, Enthusiastic, Family, Get It Done and Integrity
- People – Experienced hands-on leadership skills
- Customer service
- Having your people’s development at heart
As a General Manager you will be:
- Expected to lead from the front and work shoulder to shoulder with crew and managers.
- Developing, leading and managing the store team while supporting the delivery of perfect burgers and fries.
- Demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Creating an awesome working environment where people are happy to come to work and have fun
- Responsible for reward and recognition
- You will be accountable for all aspects of your store including the day-to-day operations and long-term planning.
- Drive the Five Guys culture by always role modelling our values
- Having full ownership of your P&L, which means you will need to drive sales whilst controlling costs.
- Spotting potential and developing your team to ensure there is a strong talent pipeline.
Where you can go with Five Guys?
- Your next step would be taking on a higher volume store, New Store opening, Area Trainer, District Manager or a role in the Support Office.
- Five Guys isn’t just a job – it can be a career!
- If you are ambitious and want to grow - we can provide you with support and the right tools to build a career with us.
Similar searches: Restaurants, Kent