Right place. Right time. Right stuff. A career at Five Guys can help you discover what you’re really made of
We’re the burger restaurant with the uncomplicated formula: burgers and fries cooked to perfection, with no frozen ingredients. And we’ve stuck to the same ‘perfect and serve’ philosophy since our family business began in 1986.
- An achievable quarterly bonus scheme worth up to £6,000 a year
- An additional Secret Shopper bonus worth up to £2,000
- 33 Days paid holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free burgers, fries and shakes while on shift
- Life assurance
- Days out and social events
- Invite to the annual Assistant Manager conference
- Team competitions – “Fry Cup” and “Olympics”
- Five Guys Perks – employee discount program
- Access to wellbeing support and employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Development opportunities to grow a career with us!
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Pension scheme
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is enthusiastic about:
- Perfect Burgers and Fries
- Our values; Competitive, Enthusiastic, Family, Get It Done and Integrity
- People – Experienced hands-on leadership skills
- Customer service
As an Assistant Manager you will be:
- Responsible for Shift Managers and Crew
- Supporting the delivery of perfect burgers and fries.
- Provide an “above and beyond” experience for your team while creating an awesome working environment where people are happy to come to work and have fun.
- Ensuring every customer is delighted with their order and their Five Guys experience - You will deal with complaints promptly in an open and honest way.
- Leading from the front, you will be hands on working with the team on the line and on floor with customers.
- Responsible for supporting your General Manager and delivering store results.
- Having full ownership of your P&L, which means you will need to drive sales whilst controlling costs.
- Running smooth day to day operations, thinking about long term plans.
- Always leading with our values
- Developing your team to ensure there is a strong talent pipeline.
Where you can go with Five Guys?
- If you are ambitious and want to grow - we can provide you with support and the right tools to build a career with us.
- Your next step would be a Deputy General Manager or General Manager - leading to a future as an Area Trainer, District Manager or a role in the Support Office.
- Five Guys isn’t just a job – it can be a career!
Similar searches: Restaurants, Canterbury