- Frederic Robinson Ltd.
- Wicker Ln, Hale Barns, Altrincham WA15 0HG
- £12 per hour plus tips and benefits
- Bulls Head Hale Barnes
Duty Manager required for the Lodge at The Bulls Head, hours are Monday to Friday, 6:30 – 3pm. Pay rate 12ph plus share of tips, and benefits.
The Bull’s Head is a stylish pub and hotel set in the heart of Hale Barns in Cheshire, boasts 20 well-appointed letting rooms and fantastic function facilities. With a large garden and terraced area, the Bulls Head is popular with locals, families, and business guests all year round.
The role of the Duty Manager iis to be responsible for the day to day running of the Lodge, and its 20 letting rooms to ensure the smooth running of the business, so hotel experience is essential.
You will be professional, friendly and have excellent interpersonal skills. This is the first step on the Management ladder, and you will benefit from excellent training and development to assist you in your future career progression.
Our successful manager will expedite breakfast at 6:30 with the help of our amazing team, then you will handover with the night porter ensuring that any issues, cancellations, and enquires are handling in a prompt and professional manner. You will then ensure that the housekeepers readily prepare the letting rooms for the arrival of the next guests, then conduct a handover to the Receptionist before finishing for the day.
As a Duty Manager you will receive the following: -
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips.
- A 25% discount on food, drink, and accommodation through the employee discount card
- 50% off food during shifts
- The ‘BAR’ – Benefits at Robinsons - Exclusive discounts at over 800 retailers through our employee reward scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave and holiday pay.
- Access to a NEST pension
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships for your team
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
- Access to ‘healthcare cash plan’ via BAR – affordable monthly medical cover for dental, optical, and other medical / consultation treatments
- Stability in a family business that has been around since 1838!
Would you prefer to work within a family business where your voice is heard? Robinsons is one of oldest and most respected names in British brewing history with a range of unique and award-winning pubs, inns and hotels across the Northwest, North Wales, and Cumbria.
This is a great opportunity to be part the Robinsons family. If you feel you have the desire and skills necessary to succeed as part of our management team at the Bulls Head, then please apply below.
Similar searches: Hotels, Pubs and Bars, Altrincham