Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Manager to join the Searcys team in Woodstock Oxfordshire, to manage the day time restaurant at Blenheim Palace. This is a full time, permanent opportunity reporting directly to the General Manager
As Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the restaurant team with a hands on approach, ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of all areas of the restaurant
- Ensure an efficient and high standard of service to all clients, in all areas
- Ensure all operating standards are followed by all staff and reviewed when necessary
- Support the General Manager by ensuring that financial targets are managed, and that sales opportunities are maximized to their full potential
- Ensure staffing levels adequately reflect the peaks and troughs of the business
- Support the Events department as and when required
- Coach, train and develop your existing team
- Liaising with the Operations/General Manager Chef to ensure that the front of house team, work well with the back of house teams
To maintain the outstanding service standards at The Stables, the successful candidate will need to have a strong Food and Beverage background, with excellent local area awareness. In addition to this, you will also be able to demonstrate personality and passion, with the ability to engage with both your team and customers. Previous financial experience of managing budgets is desirable for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.