Grill Chef - Canary Wharf Delivery Kitchen
What we offer You:
- £13.00 per hour
- Evenly split service charge (100% goes to the employees)
- Guaranteed full time or part time contracted hours or fully flexible contract, if preferred
- Complementary staff food & drinks while on shift
- VIB (Very Important Burgers) – generous food & drinks allowance off shift
- Your birthday off work fully paid
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) – based on full time hours
- Up to £1000 “Refer a Friend” scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 helpline via Hospitality Action
- Craft Exchange Programme - where you can get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design etc.
Once you pass your probation and master the art of cooking our famous medium-rare burger and rosemary chips, you will have the opportunity to progress to our Grill Master position, accompanied by a pay increase.
The role and You:
We’re looking for a Grill Chef who believes in the power of great, fresh food and “old school” hospitality to make someone’s day. There's an art to cooking burgers and chips the Honest way and our Grill Chefs take responsibility to control a grill section, whether their Head Chef is on shift or not. You will be the key player in the kitchen, working closely with your Head Chef, Sous Chef and the rest of the team, assisting in making sure that kitchen standards, health & safety, and food quality are at the highest level. Once you will complete your probation and prove championing the grill section, you will be nominated to a promotion to the position of a Grill Master. We want you to help generate a culture of loyalty, positivity and opportunity whilst recognising the positive impact you can have on your team and consumers.
Areas of responsibility:
- Running grill section
- Managing health & safety
- Meeting set KPI’s
- Assisting in developing junior members of the team
- Team responsibility for stock and COGS management
- Constant improvement to the service and restaurant’s performance
We believe in equal access to support and opportunity that exists for all. We celebrate our differences and want you to help us to continually strive for diversity, inclusivity and a warm welcome for everyone. This means your name, age, race or gender doesn’t need to be on your CV. If you’d rather take it off, that’s good with us.
Similar searches: Restaurants, England