The available role is for a kitchen member of staff. The role include the following:
- Taking food and drink orders from customers,
- Responding to customer needs,
- Delivering our high level of customer service to all our customers,
- Following The Dice Box’s policies and procedures, including those for money handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift,
- Providing quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all our recipe and presentation standards,
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all our products and to maintain our high level of food hygiene,
- Ensure your workspace is tidy and everything kept in its place,
- Ensuring regular and punctual attendance,
- Available to work flexible hours (hours will often be weekend and evening hours).
All members of staff play for free at The Dice Box and will receive discount in our shop. Discounted food and drink during shifts also.
We take pride in our food and drink menu as much as we take pride in our board-games! The right candidate should be energetic, show initiative and be prepared to work in a team