Receptionist - £9 an hour - Generous Team Member Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply) – discounted food on Shift - Career Development Opportunities - Apprenticeship Scheme
As a member of the Cinnamon Collection team, we want you to devote your time and attention to delivering extraordinary guest experiences. We have built up a reputation of serving the highest quality Indian cuisine all cooked to order and served with friendly hospitality.
Joining us as a Receptionist you become part of our family and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work with our restaurants, supporting and delighting our guests we ask that our team members have the following skills and behaviours as we are always willing to train and develop your additional skills as you grow with us.
• A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely to our guests
• Meets, Greets and welcomes every person that enters the building
• Answers every phone call to the switchboard within 3 rings
• Aids the Restaurant Management in the smooth running of reception.
• To maximise cover potential by allowing for late bookings, walk-ins and last-minute cover adjustment as well as using every table to its optimum capacity.
• To liaise fully with the kitchen, floor and bar prior to and during service sessions to ensure that they are all fully briefed / updated on all relevant detail.
• Actively able to listen to your fellow team and take instruction
• Focused on delivering the very best service, time and time again
• Be enthusiastic and passionate for our products and the service you provide
• Able to work at pace whilst multi-tasking to maintain the highest quality service
• willing to learn, develop and go above and beyond
• You understand the subtle ways to adapt to your guests needs and your charisma and confidence is naturally authentic
• Lead by example when directing the team
• Ensure the smooth running of the restaurant by working closely and openly with the team
• Ideally you will have a working knowledge of open table
• Curiosity to sample the best Indian cuisine
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Cinnamon expert.
• Training & development courses
• Discounted food on shift
• Flexible working opportunities
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Employee assistant programme
• Refer a friend scheme
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Apprenticeship scheme
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into an Assistant Manager or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Cinnamon Collection Head Receptionist now!