YoSushi Yo! Squad Cambridge
Our YO! Squad are the heart and soul of YO! Each day is different and brings new challenges for our Squad to embrace. Our YO! Squad are dynamic, adaptable and fully flexible to work across each & every area of our restaurant.
Throughout the day you might find yourself on the restaurant floor playing host, in the Kitchen cutting fish, running the hot section, completing takeaway orders or working in our back up areas putting away deliveries, washing pots and keeping everything shipshape!
As a fully trained member of our YO! Squad, you can cook rice, roll sushi and are passionate about giving our guests the best YO! experience possible! Our People find the all-round nature of this role rewarding and enjoy learning how to deliver every part of YO!
We’re on the lookout for new faces to join our Squad and share our passion for Japanese food and bringing people together. With an array of hand rolled sushi, popular curries and lighter snacks we offer exciting, great value dishes bursting with authentic flavours and provide our Guests with amazing food which is memorable and exciting
- As a YO! Squad Member, you will be a strong team player, enthusiastic and willing to support your team and deliver top quality food to our Customers
- You will be assisting your Manager in the daily running of our restaurant, preparing food and serving our Guests with a smile
- You will be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards in a fast paced environment
- You will assist in weekly and monthly stock checks and ensure they are completed accurately
- You will be ensuring daily records of delivery, wastage, and temperature checks are completed and recorded accurately
- You will be engaging with our customers throughout the day. Your fantastic menu knowledge will encourage sales as you inspire our Guests to love our food as much as you do, ensuring they always leave happy with both the quality of our food and our customer service
- You will have excellent awareness of our allergens procedure and will ensure that customers are always given the correct information
- You will support us to build customer loyalty by ensuring the highest possible quality in food and service standards
- You will maintain high standards of cleanliness at all times following all cleaning procedures
- You will follow all our policies and procedures, advocating a safe working environment for all
Our menus give you the chance to learn new skills and seriously expand your culinary horizons. Along with competitive payrates, we support our people with structured training and development opportunities and inspire each other to be the very best at what we do.
We're committed to responsibly sourcing and all our seafood, therefore we only use source sustainable fish. All our packaging is recyclable and 80% of our packaging is made from recycled plastic.
As a Member of our YO! Squad, you’ll be playing a key role by bringing people together to enjoy our food and hospitality at its very best.