This role reports into the UK Head of IT and will support and maintain all technology-related software and hardware, including desktop, printers, point of sale, tablets and payment devices with a focus on a specific location within the UK. Like all UK IT roles, you will also be responsible for addressing infrastructure, solution support, local service requests and incident tickets within UK region.
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Enterprise-wide Technology policies and procedure (including PCI-DSS compliance). As the technology lead, you will be responsible for delivering on operational tasks, coordinating Technology project requests with the UK Head of IT and identifying computer infrastructure and solution updates as needed. This is important role as the face of Technology to our clients, internal customers and in some cases to our guests/fans.
- Serve as the administrator of all point-of-sale systems, their functions and any ancillary systems, including training, reporting, documenting and enabling user access.
- Implement and/or guide implementation of Technology Solutions for the operation ensuring consistency with overall Technology standards, strategy and operational requirements.
- Manage/coordinate Managed Service/Solution providers for successful delivery of Technology Services in support of our operating business needs.
- Support within the region, new unit openings, closures and seasonal fixtures.
- Provides operational status and statistics regarding Technology Hardware and Solutions to UK Head of IT in support of the monthly Operations Review.
- Provide first-class technical support for all Technology services and solutions, maybe focused on a location, but expect to assist across subsidiary lines within the region.
- Assists in project initiatives executed within the region.
- Assists in training current and new associates on proper procedures, regulations and expectations.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested.