Love to cook?
Experience in leading a team?
We have a position for you!
Head Chef Opportunity at the Cross Keys
The Cross Keys is a pub with a reputation for quality food located in Wanborough, near Swindon, that is part of Wadworth’s managed house estate. We pride ourselves on being a warm and friendly team that offers excellent customer experiences, as well as being a great place to work. We care about our food. The quality of the products that we source and the care that we take with them to produce great food is of paramount importance to us. Our poultry and eggs are free range and all our meats are sourced from award winning suppliers Walter Rose & Sons of Devizes.
Wadworth & Co Ltd believes in developing people to be even better at what they do, so you will benefit from relevant on-the-job training and will also have the opportunity to undertake training that can lead to recognised qualifications. If you prove yourself you will also have the opportunity for career progression.
We require someone who will ensure optimum profitability through delivering high food standards while adhering to the company processes & procedures to create a positive experience for all our customers.
As a Head Chef of this exciting role, you will:
- Lead the kitchen in delivering an outstanding level of service
- Manage budgets and GP in keeping with the set targets
- Ensure the highest level of compliance regarding Health & Safety regulations
- Develop, drive and inspire the kitchen team
- Manager and maintain an excellent stock control and wastage records
- Flexibility regarding working days and hours is a key requirement.