Would you like to be part of an award-winning team? The Coaching Inn Group is the operator of 18 stunning historic Coaching Inns in beautiful British towns, and has recently been awarded a 3 star 'world class' accreditation as an employer.
We are searching for an experienced and talented HR manager to join the People Team at the Coaching Inn Group.
We are a group of 18 hotels located across England and Wales, operating in bustling locations with a busy food and drink trade, along with a premium bedroom offering.
We are recruiting a HR Manager to provide an efficient, high quality, HR support service, whilst ensuring compliance with employment legislation and in line with best practice.
You will be joining a people team focussed on delivering an industry leading employee experience, and a company that has just been listed as the 21st Best Company to Work For in the UK, as well as one of the top 5 Leisure and Hospitality Companies to Work For.
So why work for the Coaching Inn Group?
- £35k-£40k annual salary
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- 33 days annual leave
- Annual Health and Wellbeing grant
- Company discounts scheme on food and accommodation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual awards and £1 stay offers
- Manage employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, performance management, retirement and redundancy.
- Knowledge of TUPE procedures
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Advise Managers and Directors on legislative changes and relevant employment law considerations
- Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Develop and maintain employee documentation, including employee contracts, handbooks, disciplinary and grievance paperwork, etc
- Maintain personnel records in accordance with company, statutory and audit requirements
- Manage GDPR regulations for employees of the company
- Prepare and report on Gender Pay Gap reporting regulations
- Co-ordinate with Health and Safety function of the company to ensure employees and guests of the business are kept safe and operations of the business fall in line with health and safety regulations.
What we are looking for in the successful applicant:
- Hold a CIPD accredited (or equivalent) qualification
- A professional and commercial approach to HR
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Superb communication skills honed in providing guidance to managers and advising directors
- Experience of dealing with senior managers and also challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the management teams, both at a site level and of the senior management team
- Ability to represent the HR function as part of the bigger business picture
- Demonstratable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy, disciplinaries and other relevant HR projects
We are looking for people with a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to exceed expectations, and who strive to deliver fantastic experiences. Our team are extremely fun loving and enthusiastic, and we are looking for people to fit in with this ethos.
Does this sound like the role for you? Hospitality offers a career unrivalled by any other industry, and this could be your step into a company that offers career progression opportunities to fulfil your career ambitions.
If you would like a confidential and informal conversation regarding this role, please get in touch at email@example.com to arrange a chat.