The House Manager is part of a small team at ISC responsible for managing all aspects of hospitality, including accommodation for members and visitors.
This role is instrumental in developing a reputation for the club as a destination of choice. The House Manager reports into the General Manager and is responsible for delivering to a standard that enhances and reinforces the ISC brand, as well as delivering and exceeding the expectations of Members.
· Setting the direction and content for Member communications and working with the house team to ensure all aspects of catering, bar service, events and functions are delivered to the highest standard.
· Manage, motivate and lead members of the team with effective management skills and leading by example.
· Manage and deliver agreed financial targets
· Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with suppliers.
· Recruit and retain high calibre staff
· Provide strong leadership across all team members
· Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation
· Deliver to budget and provide improvement on budgets, maximising negotiations and ensuring best quality achieved
· Identify and implement continuous improvements
· Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety and food hygiene regulations are observed, and that the highest standards of hygiene and food safety are maintained
· Responsible for the creation and monitoring of all agreed financial and operating data and ensure financial targets are met
A pre requisite for this role is excellent leadership skills in the hospitality sector with a proven track record in this area.
The usual working week for the House Team is Wednesday to Sunday with additional requirements during events.